Monday, February 25, 2008

Embrace Life



This is a card that I just adore. We made it at the last Stamp-A-Stack and it was very popular. It's just such a different card. The card stock colours are Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie. I've honestly never used so much Pumpkin Pie as I have in the last couple of months... and it's found its way into two cards at the next Stamp-A-Stack! The Designer Series Paper on this card comes from the Bali Breeze package.

The great news is that I'm already finished all of the cards for the Stamp-A-Stack! I have never been done this early... I'm usually still panic stamping the night before so I'm very proud of myself! We have 13 cards... all new, lots using new products including new goodies from the Occasions Mini Catalogue!

The not so great news... I'm now working on getting our taxes done. I don't particularly enjoy this time of year so I'm sure I will be good and ready for stamping this weekend!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: