Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Voila!


Here's a card that my Mom stamped the other day. I had ordered the Voila! stamp set some time ago, but had never actually used it. This is such a cute card. The chef makes me smile everytime I see him.

I'm going to be getting busy stamping cards for the Stamp-A-Stack this weekend... I can't tell you how excited I am about this Stamp-A-Stack because we are going to be using so many new products! There are only a couple of seats left on Saturday morning now...

Oh, and be sure to check back here on the weekend because I'm going to be sharing a new stamping tip with you. It's a new favourite of mine and I'm sure you'll love the idea! I'll give you a hint... it's something new to do with ribbon. You'll have to come back and see!

One more little thing... not stamping related although it did happen in my stamp room. A couple of days ago, my Mom was in my stamp room and she called me at work to ask me something. While we were talking, she looked up and noticed a ladybug on the ceiling. A ladybug in February?!! So, for those of you who have been following our journey to Baby Girl, you will probably remember that ladybugs are believed to bring good fortune in adoptions from China. What a lovely surprise this little ladybug brought to us! We can use all the good fortune possible in this journey! I asked Mom to take a picture for me so we would remember this...

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: