Monday, February 18, 2008

From Alicia


Here's a great card that was stamped by Alicia. I've been wanting to use the pear in this hostess stamp set, called Infinite Goodness, but wasn't sure how I would use it. This is a great sample!

Notice how Alicia has used two colours of ink on the pear. You could do this a couple of different ways... you could ink the stamp in So Saffron first and then used a Close to Cocoa marker to add some brown randomly.

I think that maybe Alicia used a baby wipe technique... Fold a baby wipe into a square just a little bigger than your stamp then drop re-inker onto it to create a temporary stamp pad. For this card, you could drop on 2 or 3 different colours.

Alicia has also used the Embrace Life stamp set for the greeting and the Print Pattern background stamp. And, she used the Cutter Kit to rough up the edges of the card stock then sponged on some Chocolate Chip ink.

Thanks for this fantastic card, Alicia!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: