Friday, February 08, 2008

Mady by Corrina


Here's another card that was created by a demonstrator in my downline group for our card swap last month. I really like this card partly because it's so different from my own stamping style. Corrina used the Ginger Blossom Designer Series Paper and she has stamped on it using the Baroque Motifs stamp set. This is so bold and I don't think I would think of stamping on a printed paper like this but it certainly works! Thanks for the great card, Corrina!

Sorry it's again been so long since I last posted... we've had a busy week at our house, celebrating the Chinese New Year, welcoming in the year of the rat. I actually cooked a Chinese dinner and was pretty pleased with it! I made homemade pork dumplings (yummy!), longevity noodles and orange chicken (here's the recipe if you are interested - it was very good and easier to make than it appears). I'm very much looking forward to going to Chinatown on Sunday to see the Lion Dance Parade (at noon if you are interested) and then to a potluck for Families with Children from China. It should be a fun day!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: