
I'm supposed to be crunching numbers for my taxes... hmm, this is a necessary break... Okay, really, just a quick post and then I'll be back to the paperwork! Maybe if I'm really quick, my hubby won't catch me! LOL...
This is a card that I created for the Stamp-A-Stack so this is a sneak peek for those of you who are coming... I think it's a cute use for the So Many Scallops set. These flowers also remind me of lollipops which is fun with the "so sweet of you" greeting in the centre. These are so simple - I stamped the scallop stamp on Whisper White card stock, once in Lavender Lace and once in Cameo Coral. I punched the centres out of each using the 1" Circle Punch and then I punched out the outside using the Scallop Circle Punch. The centres get swapped between the two outsides so that the colours are mixed. I punched a scrap of card stock using the 1 1/4" Circle Punch to sit in behind the scallops so that it would hold the centre and the outside rings together. The stems of the flowers are just strips of Certainly Celery card stock and the Wide Grosgrain tied in a knot and attached with a Mini Glue Dot mimics leaves on the flower stems.
Well, back to the calculator...
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
Cute card Bev. I love the bright colours.I haven't played with this set much but perhaps I will do that tonight. Thanks for the inspiration.
Post a Comment