
Deb used a technique that I've never seen before on her swap card last month... It looks really neat and could be used in a lot of different ways. I don't know a name for this technique, but it uses Stampin' Pastels. Deb used a piece of scrap paper (I think photocopy paper) and tore it. Then she took a square of Stampin' Pastels and rubbed it along the torn edge. Next she set the paper down onto her card stock and held it down while she pulled it along the card stock to leave a streak of Stampin' Pastels behind. She repeated this to create all of the different layers of background colour. Deb has used the Sale-A-Bration stamp set called "Merci" on this card. Thanks for this great idea, Deb! I can't wait to give this technique a try...
I have to tell you that I am super excited for the next Stamp-A-Stack... Space is really limited - only 2 seats left for Friday night (February 29th) and 6 left for Saturday morning (March 1st). We are going to be trying out lots of new products, including some that are being introduced in the next Mini Catalogue that starts on March 1st. You'll get a chance to try rub-ons, large eyelets and build-a-brads. We're also going to be using flowers from the Flower Fusion box. Don't miss out - register soon by emailing me at bevennis@shaw.ca.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment