Friday, February 22, 2008

Sale-A-Bration Samples


I had a stamping class this week with a group of regular customers which meant that I got to sit down and create some brand new cards! Here are a couple of them, featuring Sale-A-Bration stamp sets...

This one uses the So Many Scallops set and combines some unlikely colours - Ruby Red, Groovy Guava, Mellow Moss and So Saffron. Here's a little secret... I used this amazing website to come up with my colour combination! Make sure you check this website out and add it to your favourites - it's a great resource to have on hand.

And, this card uses the Merci stamp set... I love the artwork in this set. This is the first card I've created with it, but I think it will be used a lot in the next few weeks. The colours on this card are Purely Pomegranate and Taken with Teal. The Designer Series Paper comes from the Bali Breeze package. Notice how I used a piece of Vellum paper in behind the stamped image to give it a little bit of definition, but still keeping a softer look. The greeting stamp is from the Short & Sweet stamp set.

I hope you had a chance to enjoy the beautiful sunshine today... it was so nice to see! I managed to sneak away from work a little bit earlier than usual and just enjoyed the fantastic day.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: