Monday, November 10, 2008

One last Santa's Workshop date...

Sorry that I am being a little scattered and last minute with my class dates over the past couple of months. We just have so much going on in our lives right now that I can't commit too far in advance to dates. I know that there are a few of you out there who still want to come to a Santa's Workshop this year and aren't available for the November 21st date (there are only 2 seats still available, by the way) so I am going to add one more date...

Saturday, November 22nd starting at 9:30 am

That will likely be the last one for this year! Hope everyone who wants to come will be able to make one of the two remaining dates. There are 15 fantastic Christmas cards waiting to be stamped! : )

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

No comments: