
I've had a few more people interested in coming to this year's Santa's Workshop so I am scheduling one more date... It will be on Friday, November 21st at 7:00 pm. The cards will be the same as in the previous Santa's Workshops this year... there are 15 in total to pick from! Please email me at bevennis@shaw.ca to register.
This card was very popular at the Santa's Workshop as well as at this past weekend's craft fair. I think it's beautiful and it's such a simple card to make. It would be great if you need to make lots of holiday cards.
I've been feeling bad for not blogging more lately, especially for not posting new cards or projects. I've had lots on the go, and my stamping time has been a bit limited so I just don't have anything new to share. But, I will be doing some stamping this week for an upcoming class and will be happy to share some of my creations with you! Be sure to check back...
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
I am LOVING this card! I have a feeling I'm going to be out of pocket for this die cutter once I get my hands on it! All the cards I've seen you do with it have been great!!!
Post a Comment