
Last year, my friend Sonia stamped a Christmas card with Basic Grey card stock and ink... I really thought it was a novel idea and so last night when I was working on designing a card using the Mr. Twigster stamp set, I thought I'd give Basic Grey a try. Here's the outcome! I had been trying to use Basic Black but it just looked too dark for Christmas so I was much happier with this combination. It's a cute card and certainly not colours that I would have normally picked... This little snowman makes me smile with his little stick legs! The greeting is from the hostess stamp set called Best Yet and the snowflakes in the background are from the Merry & Bright set. I designed this card for Rhonda's class tomorrow night which I'm really looking forward to...
The Santa's Workshop on November 21st is now full... There are still a few seats available for Saturday, November 22nd so email soon if you'd like to come!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment