Thursday, November 06, 2008

Wishing You Cheer


Whew... it's been a busy week! I've been helping Mom get things ready for her craft fair this weekend. We decided to make some hot chocolate packages this week for the fair and Mom designed the cutest new package using the retired Frosty set. I'll take a picture of it and share it with you over the weekend.

If you want to drop by and see us, we'll be at Pacific Christian School on Friday night (6:00-9:30) and Saturday (9:00-5:00) for the Calico Christmas Arts and Crafts Show. It's one of my favourite shows... I can never resist adding something to my Christmas decoration collection!

I thought I better get on here and post a card though before you all stop coming by! This is a card that I designed for Jennifer's class last week. Jennifer had a few girls joining their Mom's for the class so I wanted to have something fun for them. They seemed to like this card and some of them got quite creative with it! It's stamped using the Wishing You Cheer stamp set.

Remember, I do have one more Santa's Workshop scheduled for Friday, November 21st. Seats are starting to fill so be sure to register soon if you'd like to come!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: