Saturday, November 11, 2006

First Craft Fair Finished...

We had a great time over the last couple of days at the Calico Christmas Craft Fair. Here's a picture of Mom just after we finished setting up. It was so nice to see so many familiar faces - thanks to everyone who came by to say hi! Sorry that I missed seeing some of you this morning - I was at the Remembrance Day Ceremony.

It was a great weekend and we are most pleased with the results. Lots of cards, hot chocolate packages and tags were scooped up. It's always interesting to see what people are looking for and we're often surprised by how few Christmas/holiday cards are purchased. A couple of years ago, it seemed that thank you and baby cards were the most popular - this year, I think that the thank you cards were still popular along with birthday cards. Of course, Mom's little gift tags are always a hit - you can see them on the table in the picture to the right!

Our next craft fair is A Touch of Salt Spring on December 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Lots of stamping will happen getting ready for that one!

Well, I'm off to put my feet up and watch some hockey!

Bev.

No comments: