
If you haven't had a chance to see the new Simply Sent Card Kits in person, I have to tell you that they are fantastic! They come with everything that you need to create 10 cards - 5 each of 2 different designs. And, there are additional card ideas on Stampin' Up!'s website! The card stock is pre-cut and the stamps are die-cut... which means all you need to do is mount them on the wood blocks! I haven't had the chance to actually play with any of the kits yet, but I'll be posting some card samples in future posts when I get time to create!
These kits would make great gifts for beginner and experienced stampers... New stampers will love how easy it is to get started when they have everything they need and experienced stampers will love that they can make some quick cards with a new stamp set! To see all six of the kits available, click here. The kit pictured here is called "Good Things".
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
1 comment:
I LOVE your blog - check in everyday. I love these new Simply Sent kits - I just got one yesterday and they are even nicer in "person". Thanks for sharing with us!
Alison
Post a Comment