Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Only a few more days...

With only a few days to wait for the new Winter Mini Catalogue to arrive, there are also only a few days left to order from the Holiday Mini Catalogue. There are lots of great products that I am going to miss demonstrating... the Holiday Thyme Designer Series Paper, which is used on all of these card samples, tops my list! The Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon has also been a favourite and I love a lot of the stamp sets, especially Wishing You. Orders from the Holiday Mini Catalogue must be placed by November 30th so don't miss out on any of your favourites!

This first card is nearly an exact copy from Debbie Olson, a US demonstrator who is an amazing artist. I saw this card and had to stamp it myself! The card is a different size than usual - it's 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" - designed to fit our medium square envelopes. It's kind of exciting to play with a different format! In addition to the Holiday Thyme Designer Series Paper, this card features the Wishing You stamp set. I've added some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the star on the front using the 2-Way Glue Pen and it just finishes the card off with such a nice sparkle.

This next card was inspired by a card that my upline, Alison, posted. One of her customers created the card and I knew immediately that I had to make one! I changed it just a bit and I have to tell you that it looks even better in person! Such a simple card, too, which is always nice. Both of the stamp sets on this card are in the Holiday Mini Catalogue - Snow Flurries and Perfect Ending. I've added some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to this one too - on the dove and in the centre of each of the stamped snowflakes along the bottom.

The last card will be familiar to everyone who attended one of my Santa's Workshops... This is one of the simplest cards that I have ever done, but it is so classic. Only one stamp - the greeting is from Sincere Salutations. It's set against a strip of Holiday Thyme Designer Series Paper. This card would be so easy to change the colours using different patterns from this package of Designer Series Paper. The little greeting tag on the front uses my favourite new punch - the Ticket Corner punch. Then it's set on Dimensionals and the Celery Narrow Organdy finishes it off nicely.

If you are needing any supplies from the Holiday Mini Catalogue, be sure to contact me (bevennis@shaw.ca) before November 30th!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2006 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: