Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Stamp, stamp, stampin'!

I have been stamping a lot in the last few days... yay!! : )

We are busy getting ready for the craft fair this weekend. Hope you'll come visit us at the Calico Christmas Arts & Crafts Show at Pacific Christian School (654 Agnes Street) on Friday from 6:00 - 10:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.

I've had several stamping classes these past few days and I did a little figuring... In the last week, during five different stamping classes, I spent time with 59 stampers! Oh, and here's the really impressive part... all together, 312 cards were created!! That's just amazing! Boy, am I ever lucky to have my Mom's help to get ready - she truly is an expert card stock cutter!

Here are a couple of cards that were featured in some of these stamping classes. They are both so simple and so beautiful - each made with just one stamp set and just a few supplies! The first one is made with "The Snowflake Spot". The snowflakes are stamped in Buckaroo Blue (love that name!). I stamped the smaller ones off once to get them lighter on the card. The word "Joy" is stamped in Night of Navy ink. The greeting is put on the card with Dimensionals. Notice the little piece of Navy organdy ribbon that just adds a nice finishing touch!

The second card uses the "Wishing You" stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalogue and just one stamp pad - Cranberry Crisp. I love the Holiday Thyme Designer Series Paper, also from the Holiday Mini. Again, a little bit of ribbon adds to this card, this time I used the Cranberry Crisp Stitched Grosgrain. Oh, and there's Dimensionals again. I think that ribbon and Dimensionals are two of my favourite products!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2006 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: