Monday, November 27, 2006

Snow Day!

Today was a snow day for us! We couldn't get out of our driveway... it took almost 2 hours of shovelling to decide that though! So, I was able to stay home and STAMP today!! I don't have anything new to share with you though because I was making cards for the craft fair so I was just duplicating cards we've made before.

I thought I would end my day with a quick post to show you the card organizers that we did this weekend... It was the first time I had made these and the first time I taught the class. These are really nice tins to store hand-stamped greetings. I really enjoyed the class because everyone made their tin the way they liked - selecting their own paper, ribbon and embellishments.

These projects started with plain, white lunchbox style tins. We covered it with Designer Series Paper, painted the top and then decorated them. Here's a picture of the inside of mine - we also created little dividers to put inside. If you missed this class but are interested in making a card organizer, please email (bevennis@shaw.ca) to let me know and I can try to schedule another class before Christmas if there is enough interest.

I did have to take a break from stamping... my husband put on Christmas music this afternoon which was the sign that he was wanting to bring out the Christmas decorations... So we spent a few hours on that project - not done yet, but well on our way. It was neat to be decorating with the snow falling! I love getting all the decorations out... we've been invaded by snowmen! Here's a photo of how things looked in our neighbourhood this afternoon - this is taken from our driveway. The sun made a very brief appearance which made for a beautiful picture!

Hope you had a safe, warm day!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.


(All images copyright 1990-2006 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: