
I hope the holidays have been wonderful for you! We had a lovely Christmas with our family... spoiled by Santa and his elves, great food and a nice day! Today has been a relaxing day... I think I almost enjoy Boxing Day as much as Christmas Day!

I just lined up all of the handmade cards that we received over the holidays and took a couple of photos. Thanks so much to everyone who thought of us and sent a beautiful card - each one brought a smile to my face as I opened them and then displayed them all on our fireplace mantle.

With another holiday season over, I'm looking forward to stamping other cards... As much as I love Christmas, by the time the end of December comes, I'm ready for a change from Christmas cards! And, of course, we have Sell-A-Bration to look forward to starting on New Year's Day... five great new stamp sets and a Simply Scrappin' Kit to choose from. The Sell-A-Bration brochures have been arriving over the past few days... watch your mailbox! I'll be stamping a few samples in the next few days to share with you.
Before I close this year's holiday cards, I just wanted to post this adorable Santa card that may be familiar to some of you... I got this idea from the Stampin' Up! demonstrator web site and fell in love with it instantly! Lots of punching to make this fun card. We went into production on this card and managed to
make 75 in total... thanks to lots of help from Mom!Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(some images copyright 1990-2006 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment