I just thought I'd share a couple of cards with you tonight... This first one uses the Frolicking Frogs stamp set. The little frogs in this set just make me smile! They are so cute. I love the ribbon on this card. I hope you have a "hoppy day!"
The next card uses one of my favourites - Petal Prints... I really like the layout of this card, which was created by another de
monstrator in my downline, Stacey. The colours she chose are perfect - Rose Red, Regal Rose and Mellow Moss stamped on Naturals White card stock. The greeting from Curvy Verses adds some fun to this card.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2006 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
Thank you for featuring my card Bev! It was a great surprise today. I do love checking your blog. You offer great inspiration to all!
Stacey
Post a Comment