The new Winter Mini Catalogue is out and I'm really loving lots of the stamp sets and products in it! I participated in a swap with some demonstrators from the lower mainland and my cards arrived on Friday... Wow!!
I'm feeling really inspired to stamp with the "Like it a Latte" set. This first sample was stamped by Liane - I like how she used the new Loves Me Designer Series Paper and also coloured the straw to match. The best surprise with this card is that the brown piece on the front is actually a Pocket Note - it lifts up to reveal a little "thank you" note inside. These little notes are so cute to add to the front of a card...
The "Big Pieces" stamp set is a nice addition that coordinates with the "Little Pieces" set in the main Idea Book & Catalogue. This is a unique Christmas card that was made by Pam... I like the colours - Real Red and Old Olive. You could easily adapt this layout to suit other occasions by changing the colours and the greeting.
I'm so thrilled that we now have a Small Tag Punch which layers perfectly with the Tag Punch. This next card uses the "Tagger's Dozen" stamp set - notice how Alison used the Small Tag Punch in a unique way by punching it through the front of a Pocket Note so that you see the stamp through a punched tag shape.Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2006 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment