Here are a couple of cards from my December downline card swap... We had our Christmas dinner tonight which was wonderful - so nice to see everyone, enjoy a delicious meal and exchange cards.These are just two of the cards that I received in the swap - I'll post more in the next few days. Both of these cards are made from the stamp set called "Wild Rose" and they are both so beautiful! The first one was created by Lucie and the second by Maggie. It's interesting that they both chose to add ribbon from the Prep School
Ribbon Originals package. Very nice additions that tie in nicely with the colours they have used.
Ribbon Originals package. Very nice additions that tie in nicely with the colours they have used.My big accomplishment today was making coasters for my family Christmas gifts... I've been wanting to do this for a couple of years and finally accomplished it this year!
I'll be back soon with more cards from this month's fantastic swap... very inspiring creations!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2006 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment