Friday, December 08, 2006

Like It a Latte


I'm sitting enjoying a cup of Chai tea as a relaxing end to my evening and thought I would post a couple of cards featuring my new favourite set - Like It a Latte. These were both made by Liane for our card swap...

I really like the sentiment on this first card: "Sending warm thoughts your way." The muted colours on this card are beautiful - Buckaroo Blue, Chocolate Chip, Cranberry Crisp and Sahara Sand. Liane used the Linen Background stamp on the Buckaroo Blue and it gives the card nice texture.

This next card is fun... There's a strip of the new Loves Me Designer Series Paper in the background. Another great sentiment on this one: "Nothing's better that a good friend with chocolate."

You can see the whole Winter Mini Catalogue here.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2006 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: