
I've been playing with some of my new goodies... Here's one of my creations! It's made almost entirely with new products. The new colours are fantastic - I've used Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate and Groovy Guava on this card along with Basic Black which just makes the whole card "pop" and Whisper White. What do you think about the new colours? I love the names! : )
The flower comes from the Double-Line Doodles (pg 67). Notice the "bling" in the centre - a Rhinestone Brad... the first one I've used! The greeting comes from the new stamp set called Holidays & Wishes. This is a good tip to remember: I used the "Happy Thanksgiving" stamp, but because I only wanted the word "Thanks", I coloured only this part of the stamp with a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, then breathed on it to remoisten and stamped. This makes your stamps even more versatile!
We're pretty much ready to go for this weekend's events and looking forward to seeing everyone!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment