Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Box Full of Goodies!


There is nothing better than coming home from work to a box full of Stampin' Up! goodies. And, when that box is full of brand new things from the new catalogue... well, it's just about as exciting as Christmas morning when I was about 6 years old! Okay, maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but it is pretty darn exciting! : ) Just thought I'd share the beautiful sight of new rubber, ink, ribbon and more with you!

I have to tell you that the new ribbon is beautiful! The Stitched Grosgrain will definitely become a favourite of mine!! And, the Taffeta Ribbon is really nice - beautiful colours! The Pretties Kit is even prettier than I had expected. And, I'm really looking forward to using the new punches that I ordered - the Scallop Circle and 5-Petal Flower. Oh, so much stamping to do...!!

I got busy and put together one of my new stamp sets - Bundled in Love. I was excited to use it along with the new Basic Gray ink and card stock to create this card. I also added some of the new Taffeta Ribbon in Basic Gray and Pretty in Pink. And, I softened the card by using the new Corner Rounder Punch. This is a card that will be available at the Stamp-A-Stack.

So, was it hot enough for you today? I can't believe that this was the hottest day EVER in Victoria! Well, maybe I can believe it... It's 10:30 at night and I'm sitting at my computer with a fan 8 inches away from me, blowing directly on me!

I'm going to be away for the next few days... I'll try to post a new card or two on Monday night when I get home. Enjoy the sunshine and don't forget your sunscreen...

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: