Here's a really simple card that I designed last week with the new Year After Year and Holidays & Wishes stamp sets. These are new colours also - Purely Pomegranate (love, love, LOVE this colour!) and Groovy Guava. I've been busy creating tonight... My wonderful paper cutter (AKA Mom) is going away on holidays and I'm trying to get as many cards ready for the Stamp-A-Stack as I can so she can use her expert cutting skills to get the card stock ready for us before she goes! I'm expecting my first new catalogue order to arrive tomorrow (it's not the one from the Open House just yet...) so I will have some more new stamp sets to work with for the Stamp-A-Stack! Yay!!
Well, better get back to work... I have a card swap to get finished!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment