
I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day in honour of Canada's 140th birthday!
The new catalogue is officially here! If you haven't already received a copy, you can see it online - click here! So, what are your new favourites?
I've just finished sending in my first order from the new catalogue. It was hard to pick just a few things from my wish list... It will be pretty exciting when that box of goodies arrives! I can't wait to see all of the new ribbons, the new textured card stock and the new Pretties Kit... we'll be using flowers from the Pretties Kit at the July Stamp-A-Stack so don't miss it! : )
I've been waiting to share this amazing card with you and I think that the first day of the new catalogue is the perfect time. This card was designed by Stacey Rumsby - her creativity amazes me! Unfortunately, it is another of those ones that's better in real life because some of the colour has been lost in the scan - you can see it at my Open House next weekend... Stacey has used lots of new products on this one. The card stock colours are River Rock, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate and Very Vanilla. The background is done with the new See You Around Jumbo Wheel. The main image is from the Zoofari stamp set (pg 90) and the greeting is from the new Hugs & Wishes stamp set (pg 143). Now, notice the wonderful frame Stacey has created... She used the Coluzzle to cut the circle and then used the Slit Punch to make the flower petals all the way around! Isn't this great?!! Thanks for the fantastic card, Stacey!Well, I'm off for a trip to Duncan to bring some more new catalogues to waiting customers. Then we're having a BBQ with friends to celebrate Canada Day before heading down to the fireworks. I hope you have a wonderful Canada Day!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment