Monday, July 02, 2007

Getting ready for the Open House!


Hello stampin' friends! Along with a bit of relaxing and cleaning today, I've been busy getting things ready for this weekend's Open House... I sure hope you are planning to come! Here are the details again:

When: Saturday July 7th from 10:00 am - 4:30 pm (come and go anytime)

Where: Bev's House - email me at bevennis@shaw.ca if you need directions

There will be lots of fantastic door prizes - I'll post a photo of them in the next couple of days. You'll receive one door prize entry when you come to the Open House and another one for placing an order on July 7th (orders by phone or email will also give you a chance to win!).

You can stamp three cards using new stamp sets while you are here - $1 per card.

And, for some the most exciting part is my annual rubber sale! I've cleared out my cupboards and am ready to bid farewell to some of the stamp sets that have been retired this year and in previous years. The picture I'm including on this blog post is of some of the stamp sets that will be available... I've since added more! As mentioned in my newsletter though, in order to be fair to all customers, I will not be providing an advance list - you'll have to come to the Open House to see what's available! : )

I'm off to finish getting the door prizes together and hopefully squeeze in a little stamping time before the day is over!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

No comments: