
Thanks to everyone who attended my Hostess Appreciation Night and Open House this weekend! I enjoyed having all of you here to stamp and to see some of the exciting new Stampin' Up! products.
If you were here, I'm sure that you are anxious to hear about the door prize draws... First, congratulations to the winners from last night's Hostess Appreciation Night, Jana and Jennifer. We've just had the draws for all of today's prizes and the winners are:
~ Jamie!
~ Janice!
~ Della!
~ Trish!
~ Pat!
~ Katy!
And the GRAND PRIZE basket winner is... RHONDA!! Congratulations to all of you!
I know some of you like to be surprised by what you won, so I won't spoil that for anyone, but if you do want to know, you can call or email and I'll be happy to share the news!
So, for those of you who weren't able to make it here today, here are two of the cards that we stamped. I think it's fair to say that this first one was a favourite for many stampers! It does look better in real life... It's stamped with the new Baroque Motifs stamp set with the new River Rock and Purely Pomegranate colours. The greeting stamp comes from the Hugs & Wishes stamp set. I really like the colour combination on this card!
This one is also using new colours - Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. There were lots of great comments about how nice these colours look together. The little elephant stamp is from the Year After Year stamp set - this stamp set is really versatile and I saw some cards made with the flowers and the wedding cake from this set which also looked very nice. I used two different stamps to create the greeting - the "welcome" comes from Warm Words and then the "little one" is from a stamp in the new Holidays & Wishes set. This stamp actually says "sweet little one" so I just inked it off the edge of the pad to omit the word "sweet". I thought this was a fun greeting for this card.It was a great weekend for stamping! Thanks again for coming out... we've been out for dinner and are now going to put our feet up and relax for a bit. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and...
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
2 comments:
THANK YOU BEV!!! You have no idea how exciting it is to win that basket of goodies! Rhonda
Thank so much Bev. It is always nice to win something. I love the stamp set and the other goodies too.
Post a Comment