
I hope you are planning to come to my Open House this weekend... these are the door prizes! One basket is the door prize for the Hostess Appreciation Night, a special night for my hostesses from this past catalogue year. The rest of the prizes will be given away at the Open House, including a grand prize valued at more than $125! All draws will be held at the end of the day so that everyone who attends or places an order will have a chance to win!
Well, I'm busy making a few new samples to have to show you at the Open House this weekend so I am going to get back to stamping!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
PS - if you were a hostess in this past catalogue year and you have not RSVP'd to the Hostess Appreciation Night invitiation, please let me know if you are planning to come! Thanks!! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment