Sunday, July 08, 2007

Zoofari!

Okay, I have to be honest... when I first saw this stamp set, it didn't excite me. I wasn't even going to order it because I didn't think I would actually use it. But... I did think these birds were kind of cute so I ordered it. And, now that I've made a couple of cards with it and have seen some others, I have to say that I've grown very fond of it!

Both of these cards are my own creations and they both came to me late on Thursday night as I was taking a few minutes to stamp before bed... I made the filmstrip one first because I've been wanting to use the Spiral Punch like this for some time and I thought these stamps would be really cute with it. Since it was really the birds that I had been wanting to use out of the Zoofari set, I had to make another card with them. I used the two new blue colours - Soft Sky and Blue Bayou - along with Close to Cocoa. It's a very simple card but I like that it's a different layout than I've ever done.

I hope you've had a wonderful day!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: