I have a co-worker/friend who really does not like birds. In fact, she has a bit of a fear of birds... Her dislike of birds is so significant that she would not even stamp a card with birds! Last week, two of the cards for the Stamp-A-Stack had birds. I took the cards into work and my friend said that if she was coming, she would not stamp the bird cards. Wow! Here's one of the cards that I designed using the new Spring Song stamp set. I used the textured card stock on this simple card and some striped grosgrain ribbon (of course!). This card was quite popular amongst stampers at the Stamp-A-Stack. I thought about my friend with the bird dislike tonight as I stamped these two cards... These were make and take cards at my downline meeting tonight.
This one was designed by Sonia. I love the layout! It's stamped with one set - A Little Birdie Told Me. Such a fun set! I didn't do a very good job of getting the little hat stamped in the right spot... it's just about to tumble off his head! So many cute details on this card though... from the Jumbo Eyelets to the paper piercing to the Scallop Punch. And the colours are great - Rose Red, Cameo Coral, River Rock and Basic Black.
And this card is from Melanie. It uses the little bird from the Pun Fun stamp set. I like how Melanie used the Jumbo Eyelets on this card to anchor the Twill Tape. And the new East Coast Prep Designer Series Paper is fantastic on this card. The paper coordinates nicely with the Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie card stock. This is such a cute card!Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment