
Well, life is about to get back to the normal routine around here... we go back to work tomorrow. I'm almost over this nasty cold - still coughing and sniffling a bit but much better than I was. Thanks to everyone who sent me notes wishing me well!
In the meantime, I thought that I should make sure that you know about the special that Stampin' Up! is offering in January. It's called the Valentine's Day Bundle and you can see all of the details here. For only $39.94, you receive the Happy Heart Day stamp set (shown on page 65 of the new catalogue), two rolls of 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - one in Real Red and one in Regal Rose, and a package of 50 medium cellophane bags. This would be fun to make Valentine's cards and little goodie bags - maybe filled with chocolates or jelly beans or little candy hearts! This bundle will be available until January 31st.
I have a few stamping things on my agenda today... How is that I can have 23 days off work but my "to do" list on the 23rd day still looks long? I haven't managed to do as many things as I had hoped, but I did have a good holiday! Now I'm starting to look forward to some stamping classes and being able to get together with my stamping friends again... it seems like a long time since we've stamped together! I'll post some class dates tonight hopefully so be sure to check back!
In the meantime, I thought that I should make sure that you know about the special that Stampin' Up! is offering in January. It's called the Valentine's Day Bundle and you can see all of the details here. For only $39.94, you receive the Happy Heart Day stamp set (shown on page 65 of the new catalogue), two rolls of 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - one in Real Red and one in Regal Rose, and a package of 50 medium cellophane bags. This would be fun to make Valentine's cards and little goodie bags - maybe filled with chocolates or jelly beans or little candy hearts! This bundle will be available until January 31st.Happy stampin'!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment