
Since I haven't had a chance to stamp for a while, I'm so glad that I have a few more cards from my downline swap to share with you! This first one was stamped by my friend Anne and it is such an elegant card! The River Rock, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla card stock are so soft and they go nicely with the little strip of Le Jardin Designer Series Paper. Anne used the Carte Postale stamp set along with the French Flair background stamp. I love the simplicity of this card. Notice how Anne used the circle punch on the flower - she stamped the square piece of River Rock card stock with Always Artichoke ink and punched out the centre. Then she stamped it again in the same colour of ink but on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and set this in behind the first piece. This way, the flower is Very Vanilla... nice detail!
This card is the artwork of Deb. I know that I've told you before that I love this new hostess stamp set called Time Well Spent. It's such a fun set! This card is cute. In the scan, you miss seeing the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter that Deb added to the spots on the butterfly wings to add a little bling. You could easily make this card in different colours to change it up a bit although it does look great in Brocade Blue, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip.
And, this last card was created by Sonia also using Time Well Spent. She has used the Crayon Resist technique and has used a brayer to add the colours, starting with the lightest colour. Such a cheerful card in its bright colours. Thanks to Anne, Deb and Sonia for these fantastic cards!
Don't forget to register for one of the Stamp-A-Stacks on either January 18th or 19th... email me at bevennis@shaw.ca to save your seat.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment