I was stamping up a storm last night... okay, I made 3 cards in 2 hours! But, I was trying really hard to be creative! Do you ever have times when creativity seems to come easily and other times when it's not so easy? Well, I think I am again suffering a bout of stampers block... I'm sure I'll recover soon! I have 5 more cards to design for this weekend's Stamp-A-Stack so no doubt that the deadline will kick me into action! I'll show you a couple of my creations later this evening when I get a chance to scan them.
For now, I just wanted to mention that there is still space open in the Stamp-A-Stack this weekend - lots of seats available for Friday night and a few for Saturday morning still. If you need a stamping event to kick-start your creativity, this is for you! We'll be using lots of new products and you'll also have a sneak peek at some of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets - we'll even be using a couple!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
PS - be sure to register for the Stamp-A-Stack by emailing me... bevennis@shaw.ca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment