Monday, January 28, 2008

I love rub-ons!


Oh my gosh, this was so easy and fun! Yesterday, I played a little with the new rub-ons and I couldn't believe how simple they were to use! This card uses the rub-ons that will be available for Sale-A-Bration. There are no stamps on this card - it's all from the rub-ons package!

Like so many cards, this one is more impressive in person when you can actually see the dimension, but hopefully you get the idea. It's bright and cheerful...

I've also been busy learning a few of the basics of quilting. My sister is here visiting for the week and she's a quilter so we started working on a project together... it's fun but unlike stamping, it takes a lot of time before you have something to show for your work! It will be worth it in the end. Maybe I'll have her stamping by the end of the week, too!

Stay safe in this chilly weather. It's always so pretty to see the snow, but it sure adds some extra challenges for us West coasters!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

K said...

great card! love the colors!