
Well, I'm happy to say that my evening of stamping has gone well! I now have 9 cards ready for this weekend's Stamp-A-Stack... more to come tomorrow evening!
This first card is made with the new Happy Heart Day stamp set which is part of January's special - see more details here. The colours that I used on this card are not what I would normally choose, but I like them... Basic Grey, So Saffron and Real Red. The image is stamped on Watercolour Paper which makes watercolouring so nice! And, I've used some of the new Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.
And, this card uses the Pun Fun stamp set along with the Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper. It's a simple but fun card... I still love this colour combination - Pretty in Pink with Close to Cocoa. Both of these cards will be great for Valentine's Day.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment