Sunday, January 20, 2008

Prize Draw


If you receive my newsletter, then you will know that I am offering free shipping and handling on all orders this weekend. The offer ends at 8:00 pm tonight so there's still time to get in on this! Also, everyone who places an order will have their name entered in a prize draw... here's a picture of the prize! It's valued at over $90 and has lots of exciting new products:

~ Sprinkles stamp set (pg 110)
~ Flower Fusion (pg 177)
~ Boho Blossoms Punch (pg 180)
~ Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons (pg 182)
~ Stampin' Dimensionals (pg 186)
~ Silver Brads (pg 189)
~ Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (pg 191)
~ Watercolour Paper (pg 166) - not shown in the photo

Be sure to call or email with your order! (bevennis@shaw.ca)

I'll announce the winner here shortly after 9:00 pm tonight (I have to watch the final episode of Amazing Race first!).

I'm stamping cards for a swap with my downline group right now so I'll also show you my creation later this evening.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez bev,
Even I am tempted to place an order with you for a chance to win this! Cool prize...don't tell my customers OK? LOL
Sue farrant