
until Sale-A-Bration starts!!
Here's a card that uses two of the stamp sets that will be available during Sale-A-Bration. They are both really cute sets. The greeting comes from a set called "Lots of Thoughts". It's a set of six stamps. It's a cute little set that I know I will enjoy using a lot. The flowers come from a set of 5 stamps called "Friendship Blooms". There was a bit of colouring involved in this card, but it was well worth it!
I know most of you already know what Sale-A-Bration is all about - free stamps! But, I have to let you know that this year, you will be able to select a free stamp set or the special package of rub-ons with every $70 you spend. It used to be $75, in fact the Sale-A-Bration brochure still says $75, but with our decrease in pricing, this has also been decreased. You'll be able to see the Sale-A-Bration brochure online on February 1st (and I'll post a link here for you).
Check back tomorrow... I'm going to post a couple more cards from my recent swap so they will be cards that you haven't seen yet!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment