Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter!



I hope you are having a wonderful Easter weekend... We don't have many big plans for the weekend, but did enjoy our "traditional" Good Friday dinner tonight - homemade cheese pizza! I'm not sure how that became our Good Friday meal, but we've been having it for several years now and we really look forward to it. It was yummy! I tried adding dessert to the tradition this year... I picked up a DQ ice cream cake but I think we have to include it on the menu for a couple of years before it becomes a tradition!

Here's a very simple Easter card that I had designed for the last Stamp-A-Stack. It uses the Never-Ending Joy stamp set. I just love tulips and daffodils - I love seeing them blooming at this time of year.

I'm hoping to have some stamping time this weekend and will share my creations if I do manage to get some time in!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: