Thursday, March 20, 2008

Technique Junkies

Last weekend, I had my Technique Junkies class... This is for my customers who have finished all four of the Techniques Book class. This is one of the cards that I designed for this class and I was just so pleased with it! I hadn't managed to use any of the pins from the Pretties Kit yet so I was determined to incorporate them into a card and this was it!

We did the polished stone technique on this card using Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and Metallic Silver re-inkers. The stamp is from the Spring Song stamp set.

Polished Stone is one of my favourite techniques... if you are interested in the Techniques Book classes, please let me know. I haven't held any for a while but am happy to schedule them again if there is interest!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: