Since today is that last day of Sale-A-Bration, I thought I would share this card that I received from Lucie in our group swap... Along with the Lots of Thoughts Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Lucie used one of my favourites, the Embrace Life stamp set. Lucie stamped the flowers on vellum card stock and embossed them in black. I imagine she likely coloured them in using a Blender Pen and Ink - in Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi. She also stamped some of the leaves on a piece of white card stock using Wild Wasabi ink that you can see behind the vellum. The background piece of Purely Pomegranate card stock is actually textured which is hard to see on the scan. This is a nice, bright, eye-catching card. So, here's an amazing number... Stampin' Up! announced that they sent out 625,000 Sale-A-Bration rewards (stamp sets and rub-ons) during the six weeks of this amazing special! Isn't that incredible?!! Thanks to all of my customers for your business during Sale-A-Bration and throughout the rest of the year!
Hope you've had a great St. Patrick's Day. I had a day off today so my husband and I went to the Irish Times Pub for lunch - busy, busy place today! It was fun and festive...
I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more samples from our card swap.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment