
This is it... the last day of Sale-A-Bration 2008! I'll be sending in my last order shortly after 5:00 this evening so be sure that if you'd like to order anything during this fantastic promotion that you get your order to me before then! Don't miss out on any of your favourite Sale-A-Bration stamp sets or the special rub-ons ~ they will not be available again!
If you are waiting to receive a Scallop Circle Punch that was on back-order, they've all been shipped now so should be arriving before the weekend. Thanks for your patience - these have been very popular items over the past few weeks!
And, I will be back later this evening with new cards... tonight is my meeting with my downline group and we have a swap so I will have some great new samples to share with you!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
PS. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment