Monday, March 24, 2008

Sassy Suzie

This is a card that was stamped by Stacey for our card swap... It uses the fun new set, Sassy Suzie, from the Occasions Mini Catalogue. This set makes me giggle - such cute sayings! The colours that Stacey has used on this card are Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate, and Very Vanilla with a strip of Designer Series Paper from the Berry Bliss package. She made the fancy scalloped edge using the Slit Punch. Thanks for this fun card, Stacey!

I hope you've enjoyed a great Easter weekend. We had a quiet weekend... mostly! Yesterday afternoon, our friends came over with their four little girls (aged 6, almost 4 and 18-month old twins) for an Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun to watch them. Even the little ones had it figured out!

I have one more day off today and after running some errands and doing some deliveries this morning, I plan to stamp! It's the perfect end to a long weekend... Oh, except for the laundry and the bathroom cleaning that I also have to do...

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: