Monday, March 10, 2008

Just Celebrate!


Here's a fun birthday card that combines a Sale-A-Bration set (Lots of Thoughts) with a new stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalogue (Just Celebrate). I also used a background stamp - Polka Dot - on the piece of Close to Cocoa card stock. You could easily substitute a piece of Designer Series Paper here instead on this card. Notice how the greeting stamp has been inked in two different colours... I used a short cut to do this by inking the whole stamp in Regal Rose ink and then using a Rose Red Stampin' Write Marker to colour over the words that I wanted darker. Because the colours are so similar, I wasn't concerned about damaging my marker since I was colouring over a lighter ink colour.

Sale-A-Bration countdown: only 6 days remain!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Alison said...

Cute card Bev - now I need this stamp set too. LOL
Alison