Sunday, March 09, 2008

Only one more week!


Sale-A-Bration is nearly done for this year... There's only one week left to take advantage of this great special and receive free stamps or rub ons! Sale-A-Bration ends on March 17th. Please make sure that any orders reach me by 5:00 pm on March 17th in order to get in on my last order before the end of this special.

This is a fun card that I copied almost exactly from a card I saw somewhere in my internet journeys. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I saw it so can't give credit to its creator! I don't often use the Bold Brights colours like this but they are perfect for this card - Glorious Green, Real Red and Brilliant Blue. The yellow is Barely Banana. The balloons come from the Birthday Whimsy Sale-A-Bration stamp set and the greeting is from the Phrases for a Friend stamp set that is available in the Occasions Mini Catalogue.

My upcoming classes are filling quickly - only 5 seats remain in the April 4th Stamp-A-Stack. Be sure to register early!

Well, I'm off to work on my cousin's wedding invitations. Mom's been busy with them and it's time for me to get my part started...

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: