Rose Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Taken with Teal... it's an unlikely combination but one that I'm really enjoying! This is a card from the Stamp-A-Stack which I was particularly proud of... I just like the different layout and the little felt flowers from the Flower Fusion package. The greeting stamp is from a new set called Full of Life that's offered in the new Occasions Mini Catalogue. I used markers to ink the stamp in different colours.
I wanted to keep this card a little more masculine so I skipped the Rose Red... It uses Rub-Ons - we had lots of fun with these on the weekend! They are so easy to use... I think everyone who had a chance to make this card was surprised by how simple they were! The big star is actually from the On-Board Accents collection and is covered with a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Ginger Blossom package.I'm planning to put out my new class dates tomorrow night...
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
2 comments:
That is a great colour combo. Nice and bright. I will have to try it sometime. Thanks for sharing.
I'm there with you - love this colour combo. I love the first card, I think its the faux stitching that caught my eye. Don't ya just love the felt flowers!
Post a Comment