Saturday, March 08, 2008

Spring Special!


I'm really enjoying the new Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware and the Flower Fusion felt flowers... Here's a card that I just put together that uses both. This card took about 10 minutes... it was so quick and easy! The greeting comes from the Love and Happiness rub ons package - this set of rub ons is one of the Sale-A-Bration rewards. The Taken With Teal card stock in the background is textured and I was surprised by how easily the rub ons attached to it.

If you receive my newsletter, you'll already know that I'm offering a special price on these two products through to the end of March, 2008:

Flower Fusion
Regular Price: $17.62
Spring Special: $14.50

Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware
Regular Price: $35.29
Spring Special: $29.50

These are great kits to add some fun to your spring cards and scrapbook pages! These special prices are available only through me...

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Alison said...

This card just pops off the page - so crisp and fresh! Love it...gotta go CASE it now. :)
Alison