Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Merci...


This was the last Sale-A-Bration set that I received and I must admit that I wasn't overly excited about it at first. In fact, it sat for a while before I even put it together... but now, it's well loved! I created these two cards for the last Stamp-A-Stack. I stamped the one with Lavender Lace, Pixie Pink and Elegant Eggplant first and then stamped the one with Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery and Rose Red... the second one is the one I offered at the Stamp-A-Stack because I loved the colours.

I adore the ribbon slides that are included in the new Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware kit from the Occasions Mini Catalogue. I'll show you a trick that you can use with these in the next few days...

Now, speaking about Stamp-A-Stacks, it's time to announce my upcoming dates... Remember to register early; space is limited and these fill quickly!

Friday, April 4th at 7:00 pm / Saturday, April 5th at 9:30 am

Friday, May 9th at 7:00 pm / Saturday, May 10th at 9:30 am

Contact me at bevennis@shaw.ca to register...

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: