Sunday, April 05, 2009

Cute & Cuddly


Here's another card that I designed for yesterday's stamping class... Isn't this little teddy bear cute & cuddly? I guess that's how they came up with the name for the stamp set!

I wanted the card to be suitable for either a baby girl or baby boy so I chose Sage Shadow, So Saffron and Close to Cocoa. The little bear is stamped on Watercolour card stock using Jet Black StazOn ink. Then we used a Blender Pen with Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip ink to colour the bear. I added some dots with the Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set and the greeting comes from the Short & Sweet stamp set.

Did you manage to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather today? I didn't spend much time outside - just long enough to walk to my car, but it sure was nice! : )

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh he is so cute and love the cupcake as well....

cb