Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More Butterflies!


Hmm, I took this picture at a bit of an odd angle... I think I was trying to make sure you could see how the butterflies were made. It sounds like a good reason, doesn't it?

So, if you were at the Stamp-A-Stack, you already know how to make these cute butterflies... but if you weren't, can you guess?

They're made using the Heart to Heart Punch. You fold a small strip of card stock in half and then punch them out with one of the hearts, leaving the fold up a bit from the bottom point of the heart. This will give you a butterfly shaped punch out. The "body" is made with the Horizontal Slot Punch. The grass is from the Inspired by Nature stamp set and the greeting is from the Three Little Words set. Colours are Certainly Celery, Rose Red, and Pretty in Pink.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: