
Here are the first 4 entries that I've received for this month's card contest... All of these wonderful card artists will be entered in the draw for $20 of free stamping stuff plus a free hostess stamp set! There's still time to submit your spring-inspired card...
The first entry came from Faye. She used the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set along with a greeting from a previous Sale-A-Bration stamp set that was called Delight in Life. She used Basic Gray, Certainly Celery and Barely Banana on this card. Notice how she layered the two ribbons - I bet this is really eye-catching when you see the card in person. The cut out flower is adhered with Dimensionals to help make it stand out on the card.
Next is a card from Elinor. I loved both of the stamp sets that she used. The little bunny was a set in one of our Mini Catalogues a couple of years ago called Bunny Hugs. And I think that the daffodil came from a set called A Beautiful Life... my memory is really being tested here! : ) I had a chance to see this card in person and it's really cute - Elinor has the bunny and the daffodil up on Dimensionals so they "pop" off the card front.
This nice bright card was submitted by Jamie. She also used a previous Sale-A-Bration stamp set that I really enjoyed called Merci. I love the colours on this card - it looks like Gable Green, Only Orange and Pixie Pink... hope I guessed correctly! I can't recall the name of the stamp set that the greeting comes from - it was a set that had all four seasons included so this was perfect for this contest! Jamie did a lovely job on this card with lots of little details including the paper piercing around the mat on the main image and the piercing in the scallops.These are some really great cards! Thanks to Carol Lynn, Jamie, Elinor and Faye for sharing their creations with us!
Check here for details about the contest and get your submission in by April 15th in order to be entered in the draw!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment